Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 4, 2008

God bless me

haiyo.... charm liao lor.... this time memang sei lar...*read in cantonese*
guess what..................................











OIL PRICE HIKE arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










this midnite the price will climb up on the tree successfully.


goverment no longer subsidize us.






what say you?


i mati kok kok lor.... my car still have half a tank of petrol. sakit kepala when saw the petrol station were full with cars. so i didnt go fill my tank full.
seventy cents more per litre. by the time when i have to go pump petrol, i'll have to pay RM70 instead of RM50. RM70 arrrRRRRRRR!!!! and that is NOT full tank some more ooooo...... haizzzzzzzzzzz.......... told ivan. he memang really went pump petrol ei...

i have to feed my stomach
i have to feed my handphone
i have to feed my wardrobe and shoerack
i have to feed my petrol tank.
RM900 per month.
cukup sik cukup?

wanna sell my car liao.... geeeeeeeeee..........................................
quick quick let me go somewhere to study that doesnt need me to feed my car de liao.... so desperate ar now.... duhhhhhhhhh.........

RM70 per pump ei... not full tank kok ooo.... walao ei.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what on earth do the goverment earn so much for?

me want migrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

lets use BECA!! or STC is ready for u.. haha!

p a n d a said...

huh? wat is STC? rofl..
i guess i'd prefer bicycle tho. wahahahaha... beca.. need ppl to ride ler.. bicycle... i ride myself. ehee...