Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 20, 2008

alone

*day 31 after the break up*

my days with padini dot com are numbered. 25th of june will be my last day. and since it is also my off day, so basically i still left four days. actually this sunday should be my last day.*that's my plan* but due to a great but stupid employee like ME... 25th of june my last day. why do i say so? cause i'm so great but stupid that i actually told my manager that if they are lack of manpower then i'll sacrifice my time and quit on 25th instead of this sunday. great huh? rofl... i dont care about things happened there d. their backstabs and etc.. i'll just face them with a broad smile. thinking tat they're just simply uneducated, uncivilized and may be kurang ajar. so... i wont get angry with people as such. kids what...*although they're all older than me, i treat them as kids*
there was a morning, when i was doing some house keeping, ehren asked if i have anything to share during the briefing not. and guess how did i answer him. lol... i said "no, i'll keep my mouth shut. i'm leaving soon, i dont want to care much, let u people to be so. wont want to let u people be more disciplined." *applause please* i actually said so. dont sound like me right? aha~ meaning, i really dont care much ady..^^

*********

mum texted and asked me to hunt for dinner myself after work cause she has dinner on going. had no idea of where to go and what to eat. did think of skipping my dinner or just go and buy some buns to eat. thought for quite some time, i'm getting skinnier so i must have proper meal. went shell on the way to tabuan jaya to pump air into car tyres. it's been a year since i last pumped it.*people, call me Number One ei... rofl..* turned to jalan song's kopitiam after tat. went there alone with my mac. didnt text anyone for companion. walked and walked and walked. reached Expert. sat down and ordered a bowl of mince meat handmade noodle. no waiter. so no drink. walked for another round after my dinner. went sin nam fatt. never been there before. walked a round. lotsa things sold there. and it actually added some other things into my preparation list.*clap clap* went siew ying's house to pay her the air fare after my dinner. wonder if it's because of i just got my tyres pumped so i couldnt really control my braking system. nearly bumped into a wira. thank God that i had my gear on neutral state for instant. if not... aha~
started with some packings after a refreshing bath. a luggage full with my stationaries, dictionaries and bags. another one with formal wear and house wear. a smaller one with all kinds of daily use products. i need another one for casual wear, pillow, my tweety and maybe blanket. done two luggage nia nia... cause i still have about a week here in kuching still, so cant really done all the packings. hehe...


oya, a big THANK YOU to ojibala. his post helped me alot in what documents to prepare and my preparation list. hehe...

do i have to bring iron, kettle and a slowcooker? or and buy a portable gas stove? hmm.....-_-"

No comments: