Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 23, 2013

time to say goodbye

its very heavy to leave
i hate to leave
especially leaving this site
the place where i grow up at
i regret not to be able to see the birth of the tiling profile of the rooms and toilets, which i proposed.
i regret not to see the birth of the screeding of the planter boxes. i proposed the water fall levels ohhh. okay i know its easy, but I was without any knowledge on those things.
im gonna miss
the concrete the cement the brick
the rebar the wire mesh
the formwork
the columns the beams the slabs the staircases the lift walls the acotec wall panels the swimming pool the koi pond the studio unit the 1bedroom unit the 2bedrooms unit the basements the substation
the workers and site supervisors whom i always teased
the site engineers(structural and m n e)
and especially, the man

geared up with my 5kg of safety harness for the one last time this morning
bidding everything on site farewell deep inside my heart

 guess they would cast this piece of slab on coming tuesday or wednesday

 the container office of main contractor. RE RTO room and meeting room are below this.




Bid his staffs farewell.
an uncle senior engineer who always bully me said, "eh we will miss u leh.. eh really really.. monday u what time lunch? Majid lorry have, we go find u"
its very touched to have him to said so. just dont care whether will he do it, but he has that heart, that makes me very touched.
Safety Coordinator, who always check on me whether i have my phone with me, cause i dropped my phone on site before and had a really good time searching high and low for it =.= , said that he will miss me too! my heart got even heavier...... one wont know how heavy it is for me to leave. i hate leaving these people!!!
Majid, the main con's driver, also got shocked when knowing that its my last day today. those general workers whom I'm quite okay with also looked unbelievable..
its at least 10mths time that we got together. the bond is there

only that man always bully me =.=
even on my last day still teased me =.=

3 comments:

mEi said...

where you go? you left your current job?

p a n d a said...

i didnt leave the company, just being transferred to new site tmr...

mEi said...

OoO...