Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 8, 2011

happy 18th burst-day

i'm very muddleheaded that i can forget how old am i..
so i'd just assume that i'm 18 =D cause engineers are good at making assumption. nothing more than that. lolz


the birthday "cake" i gave myself on 4/12. teehee..
found this at City Square, JB. the workers there said it'd be at there till 26/12..
six flavours of macaron. namely, sesame, yam, corn, green tea, strawberry, and chocolate.
it's way too sweet if eat more. one or two is just nice. i shared with Julie, both of us had 3 each.
when we had the third one, we couldn't stand the sweetness. some more that time we're running out of drinking water.

****

Julie asked for a dinner at cengal. thought just a simple dinner as usual, who knows she "announced" to other two church friends, wei jian and hui chee, so we had an outing, also an early celebration for my 18th birthday xDD

we settled at AnMour Cafe at Taman Sutera.



 this is my cheese baked rice. the cheese is sooooo OMG... with button mushroom and bacon.

 now u know how OMG is the cheese? =P swallowable chewing gum @@

 this is hui chee's burger. the burger is handmade with some spices that i know in hokkien. sorry, not in English or Mandarin xD oh wait, the mashed potato is awesome. the nicest that i've ever tried. keke..

 this is wei jian's mini burger. 4 in a plate. not really mini tho... for me, i think need three to four bites. haha xD

 julie's pasta. she was so excited about the fresh seafoods haha!

 not bad.....=D

after the tiramisu, i thought we gonna leave, so i requested for photo session. after taking photo with hui chee, here comes another surprise =.=

 my 18th birthday cake xD and a birthday song from the three and the boss himself. OMG i was so shy, luckily i'm not fair, else people would see how blushed am i. lol..

and the free ice cream "cake" to all birthday boys and girls. hehe. i like this one!!!!! just that the oreo base is toooooOOO sweet that till the end no one dares to eat it xDD 



Julie actually really gave me a "muacx". i was really so shocked! hahaa.. both me and hui chee were like "yeeeerrrrrr" xDD

overall, it's a nice place to dine in. two of the bosses are christians, so if christians dine there will get a 10% discount. teehee

thank God for the blessings that He'd showered upon me on my last day of my 18th xDD the surprises.. and my lecturer actually praised me that my thesis is the best among all. he has 7 students under his supervision. well well... thank God for that.. cause i really hugged Lord's leg on the very last minute. it's all by the grace of God =DD
quite a blessed way to mark the end..=)


someway somehow, i'm a girl with quite traditional thinking.

i feel super duper sad when i'm not at home during my birthday.
some people don't mind celebrating with friends even if not at home.
but not me.
friends don't have the power like home.
i prefer home to friends.
i'd rather be in my own room rot there if i'm not at home.

so... sad!TT____TT

2 comments:

Carol said...

Happppyyyy "18th" Birthday my dear mei nv! hohohooo! Guess you have had a good celebration =D I want macoroonsssssss.... so yummy!!!
Hope you'll have great day and enjoy to the max!!! huggiesss~

p a n d a said...

thank you leng lui~~~=DD i guess u'd be able to get macaroons everywhere in UK eh... haha. *hugs* =DDD