Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 8, 2011

the beginning of my another 18th

it's my brand new 18th again =DD

Heavenly Daddy loves me so much that i've countless blessings on the beginning of my 18th haha =DDD

woke up in the morning, found an unoccupied washing machine to shower my blanket and bed-sheet.
Uncle Sun shines so brightly that my blanket and bed-sheet were dried within two hours. and in the afternoon, it rained a while xDD woots~

first time in my life i tried to grab the 10cents cheap air fare from AirAsia xDD
so am going to Phuket Island next year july as my graduation trip with a bunch of UTM sarawakians and my pig, if he can go.. haha
wanted to Ho Chih Minh so much as the destination for my graduation trip, but too bad, it wasnt in the promo list. so, Phuket Island isnt that bad i supposed?xD

i hid my birthday on facebook.
so i had a bunch of good friends wished me on my wall and through texts. less than 10 perhaps, but i like it. hehe.. i felt so warm..

my mum, forgot me again on this day =.= nothing new though... we were on the phone three times today and there was no sign of her remembering it. i was really =.=

wanted to get either iphone 4s or Android phone as new toy. but after days of consideration... i still love my nokia c5...xDD so forget about those high tech gadgets

it's going to be a wonderful 18th. thank you Lord =D

2 comments:

~SuH@n~ said...

Happy birthday gal ;)

p a n d a said...

haha~ belated lor xDDD thanks yea =DD