Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 8, 2010

the long waited day

it's saturday!!! woohooo~~~

working days are from monday to friday. phew~
what a working week had just passed. glad =)

everyday do B.Q. (Build Quantity), even eye mo moist also useless ~.~ and there's this side effect too! when mummy said laksa this morning, automatically a bowl of laksa popped into my mind, and unintentionally, my brain started to process the formulae to calculate the volume of that bowl laksa ==!!! exaggerating? well, it's true!!! sigh sigh.
everyday read the plans of about 12 pages, whereby certain plans have about 10 cross section details at the maximum. the plans are wrinkled d, and the edge of the first layout plan is torn! oh my sky~~
not to forget that, i've learned a lot in these few days. and, my boss, (oya, the company's name is J.C.L. Engineering), is offering me a place for my practical next year! but, my mummy's friend also offers me! aha~ gonna choose a place with higher allowance =P

i'd love my working days if my pig had lunch with me. teehee XD

9am till 430pm.
even of such a short working hours, i'm always a dead meat when i reached home, after bath and dinner. lolz


oh hey! it's mother's day tomorrow!! happy mother's day to all mothers out there ^_^

here's my fat darling, greeting "happy mother's day" ^_^
aww i miss her soooOO much. it's last year's photo T.T

my stupid expensive fan scale ruler. helpful? sometimes. LOL

sashimi set at Rakutei. an early meal for Mother's day ^_^

california maki. my mummy loves it. hehe

it's ala carte this time. about RM80+ for four dishes. even only four dishes, both of us almost yelled for help cause too full XD the other two i forgot to take photos. keke..

No comments: