Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 3, 2010

feel like dying

first day of work

nothing much to do
boss busy with his site
at around 2sth, he went back to the office. told me that he wont be able to teach me much as he's busy with his sites. so he asked me to go to another consulting office starts from tomorrow onwards, and that's at 4 1/2 mile there!!!!!
then talked to him about my petrol. he asked if giving me RM50 extra would be okay or not. stupid me said ok!!!!! oh my sky~ i really feel like dying. how am i going to survive with RM450 per month???? lunch and petrol, and "puff" there you go my salary. sigh sigh sigh T.T

when will i learn the lesson to say "no" especially when it comes to money matters???
am i just too kind or too stupid???
%^#*@!($##

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mahai.... if u r my staff and i notice u gt such 不懂感恩 de thinking or u answer "no" at dat time, u no need come to LI anymore, GET FIRED IN 24 HOURS...

when u going to work, what happen to d 1st half year in company is.... d company contribute to u MUCH MORE than u earn money 4 ur company. It's time when u work LEAST, company pay u salary 4 u learn thgs!!

what more to say 'bout LI? u r jz a parasite in a company...

p a n d a said...

nah... LI and part time diff la.... duh

Unknown said...

lol, 原来 is parttime ha... soli lo...

but still applicable ba...

p a n d a said...

LOL. cincai nia lo. beh kao chiak. hahaks!