Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 19, 2010

finally

hiya, back again. lol.

today was the 10th day for me to be in JCL Engineering. and the good news is, i'm DONE with the BQ of one whole project on my own!!!!! woots o.o
finally done.
and today was the first time i waited for 430pm. not long though, i did nothing for about 40mins =P
nice thing was, the office has this monthly bulletin from Institute of Engineering of Malaysia. so i read those bulletins to kill time ^^

well, after presenting my work to my boss tomorrow, what should i do after that? anymore new project?? hmm i wonder... but all those retaining wall, bakau piles, belian piles, concrete, lean concrete, open drain, cover drain, reinforcement, Y12-200, Y12-150 and etc etc are really driving me crazy. though only calculating volume and areas, but very tedious the work. i could blur my eyes with all the details ler x_x anyway, proud of my work. correct or not, i feel great to have everything done on my own. muahahahahaha. God's gracious

No comments: