Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 12, 2010

short updates

  1. blogging again
  2. tonight was my first mandarin class. yea, i teach. as i've told u ppl on my last post, no salary, no nothing, only a simple certificate. people have this O-shaped jaw when they knew that there's no salary and i'm still up for it. LOL
  3. test 1 has its official kick start this afternoon with Hydraulic Engineering. hopefully i can do well. i didnt pray o @@~ lecturer actually let us to bring in a piece of paper with formulae. first time i encountered this! aha~
  4. i dunno what's up but my ankle guard starts conquering my daily life again. i want to wear high heels this Chinese New Year!!!! i didnt wear last year due to my seriously sprained ankle... i started wearing heels again during the November semester break.
  5. i had my very FIRST motorcycle ride! okay, not many kuching people ride on a motorcycle, as in people of my batch or younger. we drive! and yea, the driver a.k.a. wilson, a mechanical student, was a bit stressful *i think* LOL. he said i'm funny ==!!! again........ when he breaks, i also 'break', as in i squeezed his shoulders. wahahahaha.. it's not fun AT ALL!!!! no next time! this would be my first and the last time being on a motorcycle!!!';..;'
  6. i hope for no more Q. i feel bad Q-ling. oh wells.
  7. two hard boiled eggs and an apple have been my dinner for quite some time already. dieting mer.. but then i'm not sure how helpful eggs are towards dieting.
  8. i realized that my networking is quite wide. there's this final year senior told me that he knows no one of my batch or the younger ones except me. waseh! what an honor!! LOL LOL!
  9. i finished ONE kg of Quacker Oatmeal in just One month. as breakfast. no sugar, no milk, no milo etc. plain oat. not bad la the taste. hiak hiak.
  10. have to pray more for a peaceful Malaysia. so far, no church being attacked today right? GOOD! it's a bright sign. May God has mercy on this land! AMEN!
yeah, not a complicated post eh? haha.

No comments: