Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 1, 2010

merry 2010!

*dont feel well, my throat. have been gulping litters of water..*

behold! a year had just passed so! hey! what have u done, gained, achieved, regretted or been thankful throughout the year of 2009? who have u hurt, backstabbed, hated, loved or given thanks for what he or she did? what's ur best happening of the year? aha~

it's 2010! man 2010!!! woohooOOO~
how many years more do we have?
if u trusted the Mayan's calendar, u have two more years to Armageddon.
if u're a christian and read the Bible, u have more than two years to go. yea yea, more than two years-lah!
whatever it is, u have two more years. that's minimally, of course! hahaha XD
the most important thing is, cherish the days u left!

*******back to my personal thoughts*******

seriously i dont have any new year resolutions. if u really wanted me to think of any, mind i have my wishes on my 21st to be my new year resolution? if u didnt know what are my wishes on my 21st, scroll down and read, will you? thanks!=))

despite all the injuries i had during the first few months of this year, my 2009 could be counted as a fun-filled one! i'd never ever felt that great, serious! heh heh ^^v

looking back... i love
  • my backpacking days and all those one-day trips. be it with tzeboon, julie, third year senior, melissa or me all alone. i just love those days!
  • my yellowish orangey towel! haha. suddenly have a crush on it yesterday after my morning shower XDD
  • my FIVE-gallon bucket and small scoop. i scoop water from the bucket to bath. and yea, just dont know why but i love it!=P
  • my bed! both hostel's and my own bed. teehee! guess what, on my hostel's bed, i have THREE pillows, one one-decade old tweety head from hungsuai and one dunno-how-many-donkey-years small pillow. muahahahahaha.. stop! and dont jealous!=P
  • the days meeting up with neo koko *neo zhi yuan, in case u dont know*. be it when i was kuching or at KL =))
  • my hair as it is! my hair is a lil natural-curled. and it looks messy if i dont tie them up. but halt, i just love it as it is! i guess i wont 'send' it for straightening this coming CNY.
i hate or dont like
  • hearsay. i guess nobody likes that, heh? it gives people wrong information about me. on the contrary, it saves me - no one would be focusing on my mr right and hence causing troubles to him. with that, i could chat with him freely.
  • my new sleeping pillow. it's made of feather, and so, it feels hard and not so springie when lying on it. the feeling is just like lying on stacks of clothes. so dead the feel. i could do nothing. sigh. cause my new pillow cost me about RM60 T.T the other two old ones, the quality arent good, i have to stack up the two in order to have a good night sleep. so yea, i bought the feather one beginning of this sem. hmm...
  • who am i. yea, i dont like me myself. i'm of no confident, like, at all! my lecturer of Mechanics and Material and Structures does give questions during lectures. we have to raise our hands to tell her the answers whenever we managed to solve any question, she'll give bonus marks for that. i'm not really that blunt i believe *at least i do believe that*, i managed to solve most of the questions throughout these few weeks, and guess what, i DONT dare to raise up my hand to tell the lecturer my answer! i'm just that useless. sorry. and i dont know how to overcome this. prayers is the only way, i believe. God bless me. amen!=))
in spite of all these, man i love all my friends! everyone of them! teeheehee~

i had a fun-filled eve! initially i didnt have the intention to go anywhere. rejected hoongpin's invitation for countdown-ing. then julie asked if i wanna join her for 'Sherlock Holmes' with a course mate of hers at MBO, U Mall not. without second hesitation, i said 'yes'. and so the movie started at 745pm, a two-hours movie. half way through, senior kianseng *who's just started his Master year* texted and asked if i have any plan. then i followed him for the countdown with a bunch of seniors *of his batch and also hoongpin them* at around 11sth.
Fireworks in Johor is illegal *i heard*. due to the location of the bistro we went is not that well known of, there was fireworks. right in front of me! hahahaha.
and yea, i ended my 2009 with 'Sherlock Holmes' and those bunch of seniors [hey! i'm the only junior ><]. reached hostel at around 3.20AM.=)) fortunately my matric card wasnt scanned!*this is the third time =PP*
to end this LONG post,
MERRY 2010!

may God bless u, whoever is reading this!



p.s.: 'Sherlock Holmes' is nice! i dunno how's it if compared to 'Avatar', cause i didnt watch that =D my handphone ringing tone is now a CNY song. any problem with it?=PP

No comments: