Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 19, 2010

not abandoning my blog

as the title goes, i'm not abandoning my blog. just dunno what to write.


and here comes the time for tests to flood in, instead of assignments. i love last semester, despite all the rush for hitting deadlines for assignments, the rush made me felt occupied.

i have the strong urge to get out of this place and go traveling, leaving all the hassle bustle behind me, with my less-than-3-months old Nike backpack and off i go! go singapore! it's a place for relaxation, provided you have the wealth. malacca isnt a bad place too but i'd been there last year, so it wont be in my list. yea, the islands! be it Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Manukan, Pulau Sipadan, or Pulau Pangkor etc etc, i wanna go le. going alone might be weird, yet i need a time to relax myself instead of going insane with friends.

anyway, this is impossible. i'm just dreaming. let me be.


maybe this wont be a dream. if only i have the cash, this wont be a dream. i have to save again, for my own goodness sake, to enjoy all alone!


No comments: