Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Oct 22, 2009

HELP

if i'm not mistaken..
i think i know what's wrong with me.
i feel like my spiritual life is withering...='( that's why every aspect in my life now is not in their right path.
unbelievable? few posts before i was still sharing God's words, that's why it doesnt make sense? aha~ i also dont know why is this so. sigh

everything just somehow goes wrong.

the more i pressed, the more he diverged, he just doesnt wanna converge. making my neck encountered more strains. geez....
he makes me more and more confused. the more i looked at him, the more saturated i am. sigh...









okay, they are just numerical method's question and also geotechnics engineering. nothing much. LOL.


i need to find my first love back.
i need everything to be on their right path.
nothing can diverge no more.
everything shall stop.

so yea, i have to fast and pray for my spiritual life starting tomorrow. till sun. three days. heh.
brothers and sisters, keep me in your prayers. i need them! pray for my spiritual life. i dont want it to be withered. i want my spiritual life to grow and grow and grow everyday, now and then. pray that i'll find back my first love too. let heavenly daddy and jesus christ help me find it back. i wanna love heavenly daddy and jesus christ more and more and more everyday.
so yea, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanks for your prayers, may Lord Jesus bless you all abundantly!

No comments: