Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Oct 17, 2009

='(

i want my fat fat fat darling!!!!!!!!
gone liao. no longer at my home liao. cause mummy's asthma is getting more serious, so my mummy sent her to other place. without asking me o!!!!!! my mum only informed me nia. so sad eh.....................
crying in my room.
u think very funny meh? try imagine la! played and had fun for eight years then suddenly have to depart. EIGHT years o!!!!!!! not eight days o!!!!!!!
sien la.
then what for i have to go home again??? no point liao bah.......
I WANT MY FAT DARLING LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suddenly, i find no reason to go home. i find no reason to celebrate my 21st. i find no reason.. dont feel like going home. i dont want to face the place without my fat darling. i miss her. i miss her scratches, her purrs, her bites. i miss sleeping together with her.
can u feel how aches my heart is? whatever.

"u think very funny that my master cried meh?"

1 comment:

+emyn+ said...

when it is old till passed away, u'll be sad too
so ...

maybe when she gave her away, then u not need to see she die lor