Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Oct 25, 2009

me brain

finals of my first semester, second year, will have its official kick-start tomorrow with my bedtime stories--Civil Engineering Materials ><"

seven papers.
first week--monday,wed, and friday
second week--monday and wed
third/last week--monday and wed.

well.

people, who'll be facing final soon, add oil and all the best! keep battling till the last paper!!!

fingers crossed for my memory. @@



p.s: i have a great time chatting with my long-lost primary classmates on facebook last night. really great. never felt so great before *grin*
p.s: the always oh-so cute and joyful sarah tan is finally back from some brokenness!!!!! praise the Lord! and, thanks friends! well, my primary classmates are one of the reason for the joyful me to be back again too!^^

No comments: