Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 17, 2008

wat's for today?

ahem.. here in big apple donut,the spring again.
see? i'm so desperate to update my blog so that my readers will get updated about me. see how much i love you all?*vomiting* blek...

had my left arm sprained on monday due to improper sleeping way T.T well,you might say tat i'm lucky cause its my left arm as i use my right arm for writing, but halt, dont forget that both my left and right arms are useful to me. i use my left arm for scissors and etc while my right arm is actly no other than writing only.. so i'm basically more or less like a O.K.U, i couldnt even wash my face at the washing basin. imagine how O.K.U. am i...x_x


finally had my steps into padini after back here in kuching for few weeks.
whoever saw me,said tat i've put on weight =.= alright, i know i have expanded. dont have to remind me about tat. my mum is controlling my food now. watever i eat, i oni have half of the portion T.T sigh...
stepped out from the face shop with a lost of RM170+-. me very geng lei....*dont clap. please..... dont.... no!!!!*

found a new hobby--tea!!
wahahahaha.. kinda addicted for tea after a few visits to jase tea room. lolz.. even bought some lavender home at hock lee centre. hiakx =D so ya, tea please.. call me for tat o... ehee...




went to shop for new clothes at hock lee centre last week. while trying the clothes, mum kept shaking her head, saying that i'm F.A.T ><"


ok, i'm FAT. hope no reminders liao... DIETING now liao....................T_______________T

No comments: