Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 11, 2008

should be posted on the 11th...

So ya.. Im 20th now. No longer in my teens, feeling kinda weird. I have to act and wear like a gurl who s in her twenty, more responsible, wiser, more matured. Quoted from Oliver, tuition mate. He said, a year older, a year wiser. But.. I prefer to act and wear like a gurl who s in her 18th or so. Ironic…

About my celebration… didn’t celeb it on the actual day itself, as I had steam boating with mum and my step on the day before tat. Plus, they gave me some cash. So no celebration on the night of the 8th *shrugs*

this is the golden bracelet by my dad x_x

The very first one to wish me happy burfdae was zining and her bf with three pieces of cakes. After that would be wishes from ma ing, lyn, phillip, eeliang, kelyn, Elizabeth, eeboon, chinmei, senior Goh, my BIG koko with happy hari haji typed x_x and chunwai, my course mate by texts. Then those on friendster and facebook, and also belated on the 9th and 10th. Blurb… thanx to tzehui for accompanying me to springie, bdc everise and bdc’s memories and also the paper fan she brought from Guangzhou. Thanx also to Donald duck, my course mate who called, played a small part of the birthday song he played through piano and recorded before calling. Thanx to lyn who organized the steamboating and also for the cake. Lyn, I’ll seriously love you lots. Aha! THANX everyone. Appreciate it lots! Of course, thank God that I’m 20th by His grace and mercy =P



cakes from zining..^^




U6S3’07 of SMB St Thomas, the gathering will be on the 22nd,7pm at luxury cafe which is opposite to boulevard and also next to ambank. thanx...^^

2 comments:

♥♥♥ Lyn Lyn♥♥♥ said...

love u too.. muax.. u love me lot bcoz of the kitty cake only ha? haha

p a n d a said...

lolx... no lar.. i'm not tat bad lar... love u for everything ler... ehee^^