Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 7, 2008

random.

kinda phobia of driving. *shrugs*
expanded. 46 now. T______________T mum kept suanning me. sienz... i'm expanding!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaa..... crazy liao........

and now,where am i online-ing for this post? hmm... it's no other than big apple,the spring. it's 1201. obviously i'm kinda desperate for a wifi to keep my blog updated x_x so desperate....=P

have been up to no good all these days. eat,sleep,drama,eat,sleep again. halt,i did start a little bit on engineering maths. lil bit.. trust me,very lil...-.-

scrolled down the phone book list,and i found....... no ONE for outings. i'm so LAME. blurb... and hence,i go here and there on my own. not bad wat...^^

talking about moro... moro moro... hmm... when the clock strikes 12am later on, me, sarah tan will be here in this world for two decades officially. aha~ TWO decades o... not easy man... should thank God ar... lolx..
no special plans for moro. except going the spring *agAIN* to shop for heels with tze hui. presents presents... anyone? do send it to my house or to the spring. would appreciate it lots!!! hiak hiakz... as for what to give as presents... seriously,i have no idea. mum and dad asked it over and over agAIN. my ans will still be the same "i DONO" but for those who know me well will know that if any give me hello kitty on that very day,i'll love her lots. wakakakakaka.....=D



NICK VUJICIC,a man with no limbs,no arms, no worries will be at ACS on the 14th. 9am,2pm and 730pm,three sessions. those interested, please text me for tickets ASAP,before 2pm later if pozble. thanx thanx.. hope to see some of you around...^^
object width="425" height="344">
a short intro about this guy. do click. dont hesitate.

No comments: