Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 14, 2012

egg-breaking day

having a one-week mc. and it gonna end soon T_T 

and so it was my egg-breaking day last saturday. trying to be low profile, so i planned to celebrate alone.

after working half day, i headed straight to Nex shopping mall to treat myself a sumptuous lunch.





there you are, my Carl's Jr!! the burger is almost the size of my face, or bigger than my face? haha!
i've been liking Carl's Jr since my first trial on it at Changi Airport. i like the fries! really different from McD's and KFC's. and seriously, the McD and KFC here are nothing compared to those made in Malaysia. even Singaporeans themselves agree that KFC here are "inedible" haha! but halt, PizzaHut here is nice!! nicer than Malaysia's!! you gotta try them out yourselves =P



can someone get me a set of this to reunite with the other two sets that i brought home from taiwan? =PP



like this dress! but it's $39. no budget for new dresses so i gave up. but i did find out a local designer store in Nex! the dresses there are awesome. for dresses, they are all $59.90 and above. wait for me~~ will be back before CNY!!!=PP



 die die also wanted to have a slice of cake. and there's no Secret Recipe and other bakeries that provide dine in services, so i went for Baskin Robbins. and i could only say, dont ever go baskin robbins for cake. ice cream would be ok. not cheap too. $6.50 per slice /_\ 
the kitty behind was found in Popular bookstore! something i like about the Popular here is, they have all sorts of toys. you might be surprised to find Gundam at Popular! haha!!


since i join Saturday's evening chinese service, so i went church after a round of shopping. teehee.
i thought only my leader would know it's my birthday and he might lay it low. who knows they actually threw me a birthday bash and i was truly very surprised! haha!





thanks Blessed Grace Church's brothers and sisters for the blessing!! the cake was far more better than Baskin Robbins definitely. haha!!

well, that actually ended my first plan for my egg-breaking day.

went to Jurong Point as my second and last plan for my egg-breaking day.
i thought i never went there before. but i had bits and pieces of memories on it once i stepped into the mall. i actually went there before. but few years ago. who i went with, when was i there, and why did i go there since it's so far away from Woodlands checkpoint?? i have no answers to it =_=

new thing is, they have this Malaysia Boleh shop with various stalls selling most Malaysian foods. it's kinda hard to get a seat there, too crowded. the food there not cheap too /_\


this so-called Klang Bak Kut Teh which costs $5.50 wasnt filling for me zzz at least it did satisfy my craving for bak kut teh a bit =3=


and these presents ended my celebration of my egg-breaking day.
bought the kitty mug at $7.90 at Kiddy Paradise. the stupid hair clip costs $11.90 /_\ but once a year, whatever lar...
i like spending for hello kitty with own money =)

had a special wish this year. i wished that Israel and Malaysia would turn to God one day. may God bless these two nations especially Israel where the Israelites are God chosen people. may them not be harmed by others. =))
thank God for the leading through thick and thin all these years..

No comments: