Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 1, 2012

March.

it's march. and time really flies.

it's the 2nd week that i got hold of my new toy. hiakz......

when i first brought my new toy back to dad's shop for some setting up...
my aunt and uncle went in to dad's office to have a peek on my new toy. hiak hiak

uncle said it's gorgeous..... both aunt and uncle had a wow on it XD

then my aunt said, "why don't ask ur dad to get u a iPhone or iPad?"
me : those things are really useless. a normal handphone to me is much more than enough.
*well, true enough, i'm not doing big business. why those tech gadgets?* haha
aunt : let me see ur handphone. what model is that?
me : *i showed her my nokia C5 proudly XD*
aunt : cheh.. so lousy one.....
*oh no... i have another sony ericsson w395 leh... lousier than my C5 ><*
me : *still very proud* look at my new toy.
and my aunt finally said...... "pandai u oh........." *applause please* XD

proudly presenting me new toy aka husband no.4!! *drum rolls please* XDD

*da dang~* 
i can get 2 iPhones and 1 iPad with the price of my new toy. don't play play =P but my new toy is more functional than iPhones and iPad. XD the multitouch trackpad is nice. kind of loving it =P
finally.... it's slightly bigger than my husband no.2 aka macbook white, which is 15". oh yes... no more torment on my eyes when dealing with tonnes of data for my thesis =D thank God

memang pandai as usual XD
people around are picking up on touch screen smartphone. while me...... still happy with my nokia C5 and SE w395. cause i have nikon S210 *tho kinda outdated...* and iPod shuffle. so why follow the crowd picking up on touch screen smartphone? my C5 also a smartphone what........ they have to pay monthly data bill, while me not paying a single cent on any network. glad that i could manage my finance wisely. hiakz

p.s.: it's march....... dear Lord, can i collect data i wanted smoothly? please.............

No comments: