Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 23, 2012

anniversary?

wow~ i couldn't believe that i actually forgot it's our anniversary today XD XD
when my pig asked if today is our anniversary then only i realized it.........
OMG.
i really fail even as a normal girl.
normally girls remember this kind of thing and would get very emo when their boys forgot it....
but i actually forgot it.... and well, luckily my pig didn't get emo XD XD

p.s.: time flies. and my hair is kinda long now. mum urged me to curl it. uncle richard always tempts me to straighten it whenever i visit him =.= how how how? zzzz


finally my pig uploaded his friends' photos on Facebook. hehe.

some pics at a glance =)

 this is the young one.

 this is the oldest one, name Ritchie. he's huge. really really HUGE............ 

these two kinda funny. it's even funnier when i helped them narrated their OS XD even my pig gets "hehehe" all the way XD

2 comments:

mEi said...

do the hair whichever you think you won't dare already to do it in the future so that no regret...

p a n d a said...

hahaha i have no idea... cut very short before and decided not to do that again. hit die also won't haha.. i don't have to color my hair... cause i'm naturally dyed.. lol