Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 27, 2010

my deepest condolences

i dont know this girl. i've never got the chance to meet her in my life.
some of my friends around know her. from what they described, i think she's amazing. she IS really amazing.
and her name is Tegan Ong. what a sweet name, with a very strong character! indeed, strong.
she's from Chung Hua Middle School No.1, Christ's daughter.
she was diagnosed with some serious illness, cancer if not mistaken.
for few years, and finally she's now at peace with God, since last night.
my friends told me, she's so cheerful that she's still able to encourage people while she's so weak. how amazing! i couldnt guarantee that i'd be like her even though i'm counted to be as quite cheerful.
i wished i had the chance to meet her.
deepest condolences to the family for the lost. may God delivers the sweet family. hmmm..........

lesson of the day: cherish people around you while they are still breathing.

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

my condolence to her family..