Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 6, 2010

grin

this is my MC partner of the FKA night '10 that day. and the good news i wanna post announce here is........
he gets a girlfriend recently!!! woohoo~~~~
so yea...
both of us are now unavailable!!!*only available for our another half okay? teehee*
FKA's peeps, if wanna be unavailable, be the MCs of the Night! wakakakakaka...


*****

one down, five more to go before i can go back home to see my girlfriends and my pig! ahahaahahahaha....
oya, in case you dont know, today is the official kickstart of my final exam.
the paper sucks.
it was Geology and Rock Mechanics.
i was so eager to memorize all the volcanoes activity when i was preparing for my test 1 that time, and nothing about it came out! not even the word "volcano".
never-mind. and for the final, i didnt touch on even the word "volcano" and one full question about volcano activity came out!!!*&^%## i really really feel like >--o| <--banging my head on a wall!!! i only managed to quench my brain for divergence fault and convergence fault. i know about the plates moving upwards and downwards, but i dumped the phrase into recycle bin and deleted it long ago.. sigh.

five more five more.
this friday would be the most stupid "Hubungan Etnik"--ethnic relation.
the followed by Hydraulics and Engineering Statistics next thursday and friday.
the last week for my final before declaring the end of my second year would be Water Treatment and Mechanics of Material and Structures on monday and wednesday.
aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh

No comments: