Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 22, 2010

finally

i am finally home after some complications.

the slogan "Everyone can fly" should be changed to "Everyone can cry" indeed.
was supposed to reach Kuching International Airport at 725pm, and i reached at 840pm. FISH.
luggages also delayed to be on the conveyor belt.
causing me to reach home at around 930pm, whereby my house is like less than 10mins from the airport. oh my sky

but thank God i reached here safe and sound lor. aha~

*****

11weeks of holidays started!! woohooO~
this holidays gonna be a very productive one with a job. aha~
oooOps, btw, i lost my informal appointment letter!!!! so muddleheaded. gaaaaaah.

kuching's delicacies, oh i missed you so much~ more than words can say.
it's always a place belongs to you and me. right, kuchingites??*wink*


till then again!^_-



p.s.: "when in rome" tonight?*claps* credit to my hao lian tiao geh stupid lazy nerdy pig =P

No comments: