Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 4, 2009

games

erm

two more. namely wastewater and system of mechanical and electrical. and i shall be back next sat.
suddenly realized that i'll be back next saturday yesterday. yea, suddenly. course mate was saying that his P1wimax bill gonna due on 14/11, then another college mate said it'll be next sat. i was then thinking, "next sat?? i thought 14/11 is still two weeks from now.." ==" then only i realized.. i'll be back next sat. OMG

as the two papers will be on next monday and wednesday respectively, finally i have the time to sit down and lay back to play those games on facebook. *grin*
told eli this before
i play farmtown because my mum's friends asked me to. and now i'm quite consistent in those plantation.
i play typing maniac because i saw neozhiyuan plays. and yea, i've abandoned it for quite some time. ==
i play the vocabulary game just to improve my vocab. this is abandoned too!==
i then play friends for sale cause i saw quite alot of friends play that.
i play barn buddy because my niece wanted a doggie if i become her neighbor. and yea, she's only about 5 this year.
i play farm ville cause a senior jie jie invited me to be her neighbor.
but both my barn buddy and farm ville are quite deserted, only my farmtown's farm is quite active :DD
i play sorority life is also because a senior jie jie invited me so that she can grow her house. haha..
and now, finally i can get my eyes and start on the cafe world, which i was invited to be a neighbor of that senior who invited to play farm ville also. LOL


hopefully my broadband could be used in kuching during the hols. otherwise i couldnt imagine what would happen to all my farms and cafe. LOL

No comments: