Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Sep 28, 2009

Jesus Loves Me!!

heh.
it's a thankful post here

finished my lectures at around 3pm.
dragged till around 350pm baru bathed after facebook-ing. *i have my own washroom*

halfway shampooing, due to frictionless contact between my shampooed feet and my slippers, i slipped and fell! LOL.
know how's the position?? imagine the 'sleeping buddha' of penang. LOL. something differs my position and the statue is i was laying on my left. teehee.
well, it hurts =)
first thing i thought of was "wat the heck!"
then i happily thanked God. LOL
cause i hurt my left arm, not my right!*i'm right handed*
then i thanked God again
cause i pillowed my head with my left arm!!! if not i might not be blogging here and will be in icu now. hahaks!

Praise the Lord! for i'm still ok. teehee
didnt blame God for this fell ^^
thank God! cause i'm learning not to scold or blame whenever there's a mishaps. ehee^^

again, praise the Lord!*claps*

No comments: