Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Sep 17, 2009

i'm bad

i have a bad habit.

if u borrow books from me, i'll certainly ask them back from u.

the problem is.....

if u borrow money from me,
1, i might forget that u borrowed from me. even if i remember, i might forget the amount.
2, i'm seriously reluctant to talk about money with u. cause we're friends. people always say, 'talk about money, relationship somehow spoil alil.'

and now.....

three sarawakians ordered the sarawak chinese association tees, RM18 each.
urged them to pay me yesterday so that the ajk can settle with the factory side.
calls, texts.. no pick ups, no replies.
when one of them picked up my call finally, he asked me to pay on behalf of them first.
ok lo, RM18x3=RM54. i pay first lo.

then guess what..
it's thursday today, they wont be staying in campus during the hols. some might go sg, some goin kl.
RM54 man! dont joke la. i have stand for dunno how many donkey hours baru can earn that amount during a fair la. 
it might be just a merely RM18 for each of them.
but it's RM54 for me la! dont play play la. pity me la ok?

wat the....

*&^%$@!$%&* this is what u call 'guys'



early morning got pissed off by a guy. wanted to go city square it rained. yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so not in a good mood la! cis.
what have i done wrong to deserve all these? 

No comments: