Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 6, 2009

head. my head?

seniors informed us to start planning for the orientation and faculty night thingy in february, but since connie didnt want to be the head to call for a meeting, i also acted i know nothing. when time got near, i pity the coming batch. so i actually msn-ed ah cheik and urged him to conduct a meeting ASAP. both he and connie asked, "why dont U be the leader? since u have so many plans and ideas." my answer was a "no" and said i'd be glad to help if any of them is in need.
18credit hours next semester. leader? want me die faster hio..... some more a senior of my faculty from sarawak chinese association asked me to help be one of the representative for my faculty kok...

thanks to ah chiek. the meeting was held last night. course mates chose the idea to have a main leader with a leader for the orientation and faculty night each. thanks to connie, who actually "put me on the table" [direct translation from chinese] for the crowd to elect me as the main leader. yes, it's MAIN leader x_____________x dying at a faster rate.

connie then said that i have lotsa ideas, the only thing i lack of is the confidence to do things well. yea, i'm superb afraid that i might ruin things and get backstabs. well...

the orientation day is the most urgent ones.... aha~
committee list is out. i'm 90% done with this orientation thingy after the list is handed over to the head for the orientation. woohooo *claps* \(^o^)/

not so heavy the job as a leader also,i found..

should i thank connie for "putting me on the table"?*shrugs*

No comments: