Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 20, 2017

life updates

how time flies and i hadn't been writing a post since so long ago.
i wonder who still keep a blog active as social medias are more of a hot cake as compared to blogger.

hiccups on and off through these days.
i'm still doing okay after all.

just a little update,
I've completed my master's course *hooray* haha! the final sem on law was indeed tormenting. thank God i managed to pull it through.

bought a last min ticket to Xi An and Jiu Zhai Gou China.
ticket bought a mth before departure. and itinerary was planned roughly as i still had to focus on my final exam.
the trip was good. to blog about it when i have more time to spare. aha

after the trip i went back home for three mths plus, while waiting to start new job.
managed to pick up swimming lesson during the long break. and I've yearned to learn to swim all the while.
love swimming now.

back to sg in mid of july with new job.
and to find that something was not straight with church life.

convocation was in august. me and my battle mates for the past two years. some i get to know from different modules that we did together. 
appreciate friend who took leave and spent on air ticket and hotel just to attend my convocation. very touched indeed. and another friend who took leave from work and travel all the way to my uni. haha! 

didn't like the job so i quitted end Sep and to find a job that I'm currently in and love it to max that I'm quite ok to work till 5pm on saturday. haha!
its very important to get a job that you love, so you won't have to work a day. and yea, it feels like I'm just interacting with people, rushing deadlines like doing school assignments instead of being at work. haha!

and things have fallen into places as of now, be it at work or at church, all good, as I've moved on to another church.

and, December has been good to me so far =)

No comments: