Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 18, 2016

Year 2 Sem 1

Alamak. 
Another crazy sem.
the very last crazy sem.
will have only one module for last sem next year :P
but this will be a super crazy sem. three classes in the evening for three days continuously =.= =.= i hope i can cope la. hope.... first sem were monday, wednesday and friday. previous sem were monday, tuesday and thursday. i sincerely hope i'd be able to pull it through this sem. oh my oh my =.=

think my absent-mindedness is getting more n more serious
in the whatsapp chat group classmates were just talking about course registration last week.
this morning they reminded of the registration again. around 8+. i was like, "oh my, thank God they texted"
then i continue with my stuffs at work. around 11am one sent his course registration screen shot. registration started at 11am.
n i totally had this thing slipped off my mind!!!!
my goodness. thank God for that screen shot!!!! my oh my.. a very young lady with a very old brain here =.=

No comments: