Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 30, 2015

breaking point



sometimes, i do feel glad knowing him... i could always have some real conversations with him. he's always straight to the point. he's wiser than all.. knows a whole lot than me... makes me always want to know more of the world in order to be of his level. he's quite mean at times though, would "suan" me if i made bad decision haha!

i know I'm at my peak of tiredness, but die die have to tahan all the way, on my own. when i told him that i slept from 9+ last nite till 8 this morning still felt tired, he said is quite abnormal to still feel tired after a long sleep. well, coz I'm really tired.... at the instant when he said that i actually didn't rest, i really felt glad, like finally having someone to understand how tired am i.. he hits my breaking point, but having him to be so understanding .. hopefully i can tahan for the next two years... haha!



No comments: