Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 10, 2013

happy birthday!?!

yet another year has passed. in just a blink of eye. still remember vividly that i sprained my ankle exactly on this day of last year.

well, as i'm always being mistaken as 18 or 20 all the while, was thinking that probably i need to curl my hair in order to look the same as my actual age. so i curled it last two weeks, as to welcome my new year.

i knew my cell group would celebrate my birthday for me but i didnt want them to spend money, and i just wanted to lay low, again. begged my cell leader hard not to have them to celebrate.. leader actually said ok. who knows, after cell group they carried out a cake out from the fridge =.= oh well, they did surprise me.. because i happily thought, "oh great, no one knows its my birthday, no one is going to celebrate for me."

i thought i would look more mature in this hair, even that man also said that i look more mature. mana tau... that guy behind me in the pic guessed me as 18. again!! dang!! few hundreds gone into the sea =.= =.=
or i have to match with dress but not tee and jeans?o_O!!!

coincidentally its sunday on my birthday. awww love it!! i was thinking whether to go universal studio, again or river safari. then senior asked me to go johor, i was ok with it, since did not really make up my mind yet. after few days of consideration, i decided not to go johor, dont want to be so tiring on such day. aha~

so i went vivocity. wanted to have a movie. it's been about three months since i last watched a movie.

accidentally bumped into this JJ.com fish mart. the interior and kitchen gave me a feel that it's quite a decent japanese restaurant, not the franchise type. so i gave it a try.

had their set meal. the wagyu beef rice, salmon salad and takoyaki. wagyu beef not bad, must remember to tell them not to put onion next time =P really not into onion thingy =.=

and their salmon maki. i like the fish roe. *sluuurrrps*

it's good to be alone on such day. in fact, i enjoyed it very much. i was alone too on this day last year. the tranquility...... very enjoying =D
should bring along a book next time. aha~

oh but such peace didnt continue through the day. Rosemary actually kept me accompanied after i had my lunch. so the two of us spent the rest of the day together, with the movie Frozen. i like the Queen Elsa!!!! and the song Let It Go =D and a dinner at Secret Recipe, which let me down. i wanted to have their chocolate indulgence and black pepper lamb pie but sold out!!!!!! >_< not my day ahhhhhh T_T and been sneezing throughout the day. really really not my day. aih..

Wish of the year - as usual, wished that people around me are happy and in good health =D since i dont know what to wish myself hahaha

No comments: