Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Dec 6, 2010

v^^v

yay!
everything is normal......!!! woohooo~~
just that my cholesterol level is a bit high. need to control a bit....
and my stomach has too much gas, that's why always gastric. need to watch out my diet also =.=
but it's still weird that everything is normal when my weight keep decreasing and i get tired easily......
hmm......
doc advised that, since everything is normal, i can try take multivitamins first. and then keep an eye on my weight, if still decreases, i really have to go hospital to have a body check up instead of just having blood test and urine test. hmmm.....

anyway, i'm really happy! hiak hiak.. thank God wheeeheee~~v^^v
and now, my gain-weight mission is officially started! i have an allowance of 6kg. muahahahahahhahahahaha............

p.s.: cut my hair too! RM30 =.= price increased RM5.............. uncle richard so rich liao still wan earn my money. haiz

No comments: