Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Oct 4, 2008

FKA nite(3)

[continued from FKA nite(2)]


course mates. senior goh memang cho bai *in hokkien*...

the five V.I.Ps aka late comers.. my room mate,ME,winnie,munyee,connie

course mate,lee chi chuan. photo was taken somewhere my kolej. he's lucky, i took off my heels when on the bus. aha~

majority first year..

my the other direct. didnt manage to take a pic with him cause he was busying with slides...T.T

me the only first year. still,there were two o three i dunno their names. blek..=P

again, i was the only first year. i only know about four among those...x_x

second year senior, sim hong teck. ppl called him 'boss'. *shrugs*

theme of '08

second year senior, kok hui

to conclude? i'm the only gurl who wear so many clothes. aha~ cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa... gt ppl same name wif me o..

p a n d a said...

lol... yalor... tot of u when i got to know of his name at the first time. aha~